Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So here goes...

Before
Hi Everyone!

Well, first I'd like to say welcome to my humble blog.  Writing like this is so totally far from my comfort zone but... here goes.  Hope it's bearable. So far my ideas for this blog haven't quite congealed yet, but I'm thinking I'd like to focus on my home projects. My first project is a china cabinet I picked up at the local Salvation Army at half price. That's $45 for this beautiful piece that I'd like to paint a robin's egg blue. Here it is sans hardware and already sanded. Sorry for the quality. I dropped into the local Ace Hardware where my boyfriend's daughter works and found these pint cans of metallic glaze in silver, gold and copper for $3 each. I'm hoping to use the silver as a glaze type of coating on the cabinet or as a trim. What do ya think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment